Glendale Designs is very committed to protect and ensure your privacy falls within the US and EU’s GDPR laws.
Why We Collect and Process Your Information
Glendale Designs uses Teamwork Desk as Our Support Desk and Teamwork Projects as our project management software (SaaS application).
When submitting a ticket with us, you may provide us with the following data:
- Full Name
- e-mail address
- Telephone numbers
- Fax Number
- Business address
- Job title
Any Information you provide via our “Client Login” (Teamwork), or our Contact Form is automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by you is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
This information may be used for the following:
- To assist you with your project or to contact you about your inquiry.
- To communicate directly with you and provide status updates, new products or services involving your site.
- Provide you with a project quote
- In order for us to complete our contracts between you and your organization and Glendale Designs
- To carry out our obligations from any contracts, hourly work or services we entered into between your organization and us.
Security & Storage – Teamwork
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Electronic files are stored on secure servers or in the cloud. We use cloud solutions for web hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered through the Cloud.
Glendale Designs may offer users the possibility to leave comments on our blog.
If a user leaves a comment on the blog published on this website, the comments made by the user are also stored and published, as well as information on the date of the commentary and on the user’s (pseudonym) chosen by the user. In addition, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) to the user is also logged. This storage of the IP address takes place for security reasons, and in case the user violates the rights of third parties, or posts illegal content through a given comment. This collected personal data will not be passed to third parties, unless such a transfer is required by law or serves the aim of the defense of the data controller.
- Provide you with information as to whether we process your data and details relating to our processing, and we provide you with a copy of your data (‘access right’).
- Rectify and/ or update any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay (‘right to rectification’).;
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- Under certain circumstances, be restricted from processing your data (‘right to restriction’).
- Under certain circumstances, erase your personal data without undue delay (i.e. the “right to erasure”). and under certain circumstances, furnish you with the personal data which you provided us within a structured, commonly used and machine readable format (‘right to data portability’).
- Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us via our Client Portal
Links to other websites
Our website may have links to websites which maybe of interest to you, however, Glendale Designs has no control over these sites and cannot be responsible for their policies. We suggest that you review their privacy statements and policies.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell or distribute your personal information without your permission unless law requires us to.
You may request details of your personal information via our client ticketing system.
Universal Commercial Services, Inc. dba Glendale Designs
18636 West Cinnabar Ave.
Waddell, Arizona 85355
Data Retention Periods
It is our intention to retain your data for as long as it is necessary. As you continue as our customer/client, this data will remain as outlined in this statement. Due to the fact that we have many customers/clients come back and reengage with us after absence, the retention period will be 36 months from the last project.
However, you can request your data to be deleted anytime during this period, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract. We will respond to your request and complete this deletion within 30 days.