We know your personal information is important to you and security is also important to Glendale Designs.
before using the www.glendaledesigns.com Website (the “Website”)
operated by Universal Commercial Services, Inc. dba Glendale Designs, a(n)
Corporation based in AZ (“us”, “we”, “our”) as
how we may use the information we collect about you.
Why We Collect and Process Your Information
Glendale Designs uses Teamwork Desk as Our Support Desk and Teamwork Projects as our project management software (SaaS application). All information that you enter on this Website Via any of the following, but not limited to:
- Our contact form
- Or email@example.com (Teamwork)
- Email communication (electronic email)
- Phone calls
- Regular Mail
- Full Name
- e-mail address
- Telephone numbers
- Fax Number
- Business address
- Job title
- Project details
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: contact you, provide services, answer questions, send you email newsletters, and register for an account.
Glendale Designs utilizes Chatify to communicate with our visitors. By electing to use this venue, you authorize and agree to Glendale Designs to communicate via chat, email, store information or contact you and or send a newsletter to assist you.
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by you is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
This information may be used for the following:
- To assist you with your project or to contact you about your inquiry.
- To communicate directly with you and provide status updates, new products or services involving your site.
- Provide you with a project quote
- In order for us to complete our contracts between you and your organization and Glendale Designs
- To carry out our obligations from any contracts, hourly work or services we entered into between your organization and us.
Security & Storage – Teamwork
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Electronic files are stored on secure servers or in the cloud. We use cloud solutions for web hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered through the Cloud.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics and other analytics programs to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Glendale Designs may offer users the possibility to leave comments on our blog.
If a user leaves a comment on the blog published on this website, the comments made by the user are also stored and published, as well as information on the date of the commentary and on the user’s (pseudonym) chosen by the user. In addition, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) to the user is also logged. This storage of the IP address takes place for security reasons, and in case the user violates the rights of third parties, or posts illegal content through a given comment. This collected personal data will not be passed to third parties, unless such a transfer is required by law or serves the aim of the defense of the data controller.
- Provide you with information as to whether we process your data and details relating to our processing, and we provide you with a copy of your data (‘access right’).
- Rectify and/ or update any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay (‘right to rectification’).;
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- Under certain circumstances, be restricted from processing your data (‘right to restriction’).
- Under certain circumstances, erase your personal data without undue delay (i.e. the “right to erasure”). and under certain circumstances, furnish you with the personal data which you provided us within a structured, commonly used and machine readable format (‘right to data portability’).
- Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us via our Support Desk
Our website may have links to websites which maybe of interest to you, however, Glendale Designs has no control over these sites and cannot be responsible for their policies. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell or distribute your personal information without your permission unless law requires us to.
You may request details of your personal information via our client Support Desk
Universal Commercial Services, Inc. dba Glendale Designs
18636 West Cinnabar Ave.
Waddell, Arizona 85355
Data Retention Periods
It is our intention to retain your data for as long as it is necessary. As you continue as our customer/client, this data will remain as outlined in this statement. Due to the fact that we have many customers/clients come back and reengage with us after absence, the retention period will be 36 months from the last project.
However, you can request your data to be deleted anytime during this period, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract. We will respond to your request and complete this deletion within 30 days.